Mortgages the easy way
So you want to stop paying your landlord's mortgage! If you want to stop renting and start owning, home ownership is easier than you think. Buying a home is one of the most important decisions you'll make in life.
Finding the right home loan is as important as finding the right property! Seek the help of professionals, make and appointment with a mortgage broker who can help you work your way through the maze of home loan options available. One size does not fit all when it comes to home loans. A good mortgage broker will do all the legwork and guide you through all the available options to find the best product for your current situation.
Taking the first step
To give you a helping hand, KeyStart Finance has partnered with Hickinbotham to bring you simple, easy and competitive home loan solutions. You can rest assured that you will be receiving the best service backed by years of experience and understanding of the local housing market. KeyStart Finance staff appreciate that each client is different and they will take the time to understand your financial situation and to find the right home loan to suit you.
Whether you are looking to build your first home, your next family home or invest in property, KeyStart Finance will research the market and point you in the right direction. KeyStart Finance will also help you complete the paperwork, professionally package it with your supporting document and submit it to your chosen lender. If you haven't started your property search and are still looking, a pre-approved home loan can be useful. It gives you peace of mind that you can build your new home up to a certain dollar amount. KeyStart Finance has access to all the major banks and loan providers.
Fast track your loan process
Most lenders require the same documents to approve a loan. To fast track the process and make it as easy as possible, bring the following documents to your meeting with your Mortgage Broker:
- Personal Identification - 100 points of ID are required and you can use your passport, driver's license, birth certificate, and marriage certificate if you've changed your name.
- Employment details - two most recent pay slips from your current employer, a copy of your employment contract and the most recent Group Certificate from your employer.
- If self employed - last two years of personal and business tax returns and ATO assessments, and any other income details.
- Savings history - bring bank statements from the last 6 months.
- Loans/Credit - if you have a credit card debt, bring your statements from the last 6 months. If you have a personal loan and car loan, bring statements too.
For more information, contact KeyStart Finance today on 1300 739 699.